- David Wasinger Named "Litigator of the Week"
- Best Lawyers in America for 2015
- Daming Successfully Defends Clients in Trial
- Court of Appeals Affirms Judgment
- 2014 Rising Stars
- 2014 Super Lawyers
- Daming Prevails in Commercial Real Estate Trial
- Wasinger Settles Case for $614 Million
- Court of Appeals Affirms $1.2 Million Judgment
- Best Lawyers in America
$1.2 Million Judgment
January 17, 2012
The Wasinger Law Group successfully tried a case, resulting in a judgment in excess of $1,200,000.00 in favor of one of the law firm’s regional bank clients against a local municipality. The court held the municipality had not complied with the terms of ordinance in which it had agreed to waive or assume the cost of certain sewer tap fees.